Review: Vedette Orange Yogurt Sheet Mask

Hello...(°◇°;)

Since I didn’t plan on reviewing the Vedette Food For Skin Orange Yogurt Mask Sheet originally, today’s will be a quick one and apologies for the tear.


It claims it’ll prevent the formation of skin pigmentation, vitamin E, and amino acids and promises soft and bright skin.


When I pulled it out of the packet, I had a pleasant surprise. I’ve never seen a tinted mask before. °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° It was also dripping wet, but I didn’t have a problem unfolding it. 

 The best thing about Vedette’s mask is their smell. This one has a mild flowery orange scent, so it isn’t entirely fruit-like but still very pleasant and relaxing. 

Packaging: Not the best, but definitely not the worst. I do like its clean look and how well everything was laid out. Surprisingly there are well-written English directions on the back too. 

Price: I bought it in a supermarket in Vietnam for ₫10,000 which is about $0.50. I bought a whole bunch of these masks since it was such a good deal. 

Effectiveness: I left it on for 20 minutes. Parts of my face like my cheekbones started stinging slightly. There wasn’t any visible change in my skin and it was so sticky I had to wash the essence off. 

Overall: 3.5/10 
I had high hopes for it and despite everything else, the mask itself was a disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment