Swatches: Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips-Talk OR203 & PK005

Hello! (゜▼゜*)

I disappeared for a week and a half...again. However!! I am going to put in a lot of effort this week to  reply to your comments promptly and write at least two more posts before Monday because next week~ (;゙°´ω°´)

Some of you might be wondering why this isn't a review, but a swatch. You see, because I don't like the feeling of anything on my lips, I don't use lipstick at all and I'm really unfamiliar with it. So truthfully, I don't think I'm qualified enough to review it. I did pick up these two at separate times, PK005 being from my Etude Haul, because, well they're quite pretty.


OR203, bought in December, is on the right and PK005 on the left. I prefer the new look, it stands out more and is more princessy.




Here they are standing side by side~ They look shiny in the light though they're really not.


Here you can see Etude's logo carved on it. Other than that box, the two lipstick designs are the same. PK005 ended up being more hot pink than I imagined, but I love OR203. I tried to keep the colors in the photo as accurate to real as possible.


Sorry for the swatches being all over the place. From left to right it's 2 swipes, a lot of swipes, a lot, 1 swipe, and 1 swipe. There wasn't much difference in the coral OR203 but a lot of difference in PK005. The texture is really creamy and glides on my arms, but it's a different matter on my lips. 

It seems that due to having dry lips, the lipsticks sink into the lines. I have a hard time getting it even on my lips due to the creaminess. Yes, I know I'm supposed to scrub my lips beforehand, but it seems that the lipsticks also leaves a lot of little clumps of color on then. You can see some on my arm swatches but it's not as bad then. 

Other than that, the colors are lovely but I don't think I'll buy anymore until I know to properly use them. So if anyone has any tips, I'd be happy to hear them! (。・//ε//・。)

No comments:

Post a Comment